March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Kristy

I’m sorry my post wasn't exactly at midnight like I planned, but I really hope you have a wonderful one because you deserve it. You know, it’s pretty amazing how long we’ve known each other now. It been almost 5 years since we've known each other You’re one of the people in my life where I can talk to comfortably and laugh about anything then get into deep and personal topics. It’s weird how our bond works because we can throw like absolutely any insults at each other and end up laughing about it instead of being all butt-hurt.

I cherish our bond a lot more than others only because you actually take the time out of your day and listen to what I have to say. I really do appreciate all the time you listened to me talk from everything to nothing on those random nights I talk to you. I like how upfront you can be about a lot of the things I say because you know I’m making excuses not to do them or how you tell me I’m getting annoying. I appreciate that you tell me things honestly rather than sugarcoating it. You know how you feel like being too honest can be a bad thing sometimes? I think it’s good that you’re honest. I really do because not a lot of people are honest with what they say nowadays and a lot of people aren’t honest with themselves like you are. Also, I appreciate all the things you tell me that you don’t tell anyone else too because I know how hard trust is to come by. So thank you for telling me things you don’t tell anyone else. It makes me actually feel special that I get to know things about how you think or what you think that nobody else knows.

Regardless, I just hope you know how much I appreciate your existence in this world. I’m really glad to have met someone like you and realized how much a difference you have made in my life regardless of how mean you can be to me! I know you’re joking because I can be a dick to you too, so we’re even. lol, but hey. Thank you, really. I truly mean what I say when I say I appreciate your existence. You’ve helped me get through a lot of things even if you don’t think you have, you really have. I’ve told you so many things that I don’t tell anyone else because I actually trust you and I believe you wouldn’t tell anyone which I know you won’t.

That’s why I’m telling you thank you for all the things you've done for me and this may not mean much or it may, but I hope you know that you’re someone I’ll always remember regardless of how many days we don’t talk because I know you’re always going to be there. I know you’re going to be there to listen to me rant about stupid shit or personal shit at five in the morning even if you’re exhausted as hell. I know you are because you’re just that type of person to be there for others unconditionally. Perhaps, not all the time since you’re human, but it’s enough for me. It really is and I don’t know how to thank you enough for it, but I am grateful for all the times you’ve been there for me through thick and thin. I’m quite amazed at the fact that you still stood by my side up to now because most of the people I’ve met are all gone within a year gap, sadly, but you and a several others stayed and you have no idea how much that means to me.



So I hope you know that you mean a lot to me and that I really appreciate that you are born today. You’re an older sister/bestgf to me and I’m glad you are. I really am. I’m blessed to have someone like you in my life and there isn’t any other way I would have it. You’re a wonderful girl and although you can be an asshole to me, I know you don’t mean it.  So just believe me this once and let it slide because it’s your birthday and you’re suppose to do all the fun things, okay? This post is probably not good enough or at least to me, I don’t feel like it is, but it is the thought that counts! I hope I get to hang out with you on Friday after you're back from your CNY hols so I can treat you out, okay? Ok. So thanks, For everything and more to come.Happy 23rd birthday, Kristen! You better have an amazing one or I’ll sock you in the face and make you ugly and that will be all out of love.

Love,
Liana.

P.S. Sorry I rambled and there is probably a lot of typos/ grammar error.