March 29, 2013

Beautiful

I find that the most beautiful people are the most vulnerable with scars, stories that are left unseen, but waiting for someone to see it. I find that the most beautiful people are the ones that find themselves ugly, but their inside are so, so pure. They’re just wrecked, but I find most people beautiful in all sort of ways whether it is in the way they look, the way they are, or who they present themselves to be. I find that people are beautiful in sense of the way they talk, the way they walk, and the way they think.Most people are beautiful by their insecurities, their sadness, and their smile. It’s bittersweet, but it’s beautiful to me even though others may not see it the way I do. It’s dangerous to see beauty in such aspect, but it works and I will continue to be curious. I find the ones that want to fall in love or not, all sort of beautiful too. Even the bitter ones for somehow, something trigger them to become the person they are now. Someday, that bitterness will melt away and perhaps, they will learn that someday, not everything is as cruel as it seems. Not everything is as ugly as it seems. Not everyone is cold. Not everyone is distrusting. Not everyone is dark, cynical, or cruel. Not everyone is going to hurt you, for someone out there will be kind to you. Someone out there will love you and that’s the beauty of people. The fact that their heart is giving and patient enough for these type of people. It all balance out, right?And that’s why. That’s why people are beautiful whether they are cynical or pure, perhaps in between. You will see beauty in them one day if you let your mind expand to the horizon that looks at people in different perspective. In ways you never imagined to see them and perhaps, you will see the beauty I see.