May 18, 2012

Stagnant

I pray to god this will not last, as we grow we leave our judgemental selves in the past, but we are only human, we are quick to judge too fast. With open hearts and open eyes, how is this reality if we can’t open up our selfless minds? It’s these things that keep me from sleeping at nights, it’s these things that convince me we are dreaming, It’s these things that will be our downfall in time. If I drown long enough in these thoughts of mine, I still may never know if I’m even alive. We cannot fall to being stagnant through our selfishness, if we wish to make it in this life, we must embrace the means of love and gratefulness. I shall not give up on positivity, because of what this world has already given me. For the love of the one who gives me the strength to push on tonight, for the grace of the one who gave me the wings to assist my flight. I shall not bite the hand that feeds me, I shall just be forever thankful for the heart that beats beneath me. I will save my passion for something greater than what someone could give to me. I shall create a path for you to follow, a path of positivity. Know that you never have to walk alone, but just don’t follow me. Know that I am by your side, for now, for all eternity.