July 8, 2012

Random things, truths about myself.

My life is full of 'What if(s)' I often regret about the things that I've done or what I don't do. Its like then I asked myself, "What if,I've done that? "What if I didn't did that?" It happens everytime. Then I'll try to not think about it,but a few minutes later I think about it again.

I am terrified of lizards : I'll probably scream my lungs out if I see one. It just disgust me,I don't know why though. One time,there was this show about some guy that actually ate them,whenever he comes across those little reptiles! Disgusting much?

I am amazing at annotation and alliteration : I think i'm finally beginning to understand how i learn. and it's a fucking obscure way too. i learn aurally. when i hear things. generally words are best, like experiences or explanations. i have a good visual memory when it comes to photos or colors. i can tell you what color t-shirt i'm wearing or where things are positioned in hundreds of photos. i can tell you how to write a damn good list. but when everything is come to maths , like to explain why a sequence of numbers is such and you've lost me. get me to remember a whole bunch of statistics or ask me the intention of the author and you'd stump me. i'm not sure why, but it just doesn't work in my brain.