December 21, 2012

What if people said what they meant?

Can you imagine, if people said what they meant? Instead, we hide behind a blanket of self security. Afraid of what we feel. I think we're scared of rejection. Of our ideas. Of our feelings. To bear your soul to someone, to have it crushed. No-one wants to have to deal with that. It'd be nice but. Just once. Honesty, without judgement. I have so many things I want to say..But I’m not sure what happened. To people, and to me. I'm not sure if anyone really knows what they want. And I think, that everyone has their price. A price for their soul. And I think people are afraid. Way more than they'd like to admit. But that's okay. Because if everyone is scared, you're not alone. 

In other news, I had such a nice night last night. It wasn't how I expected it to be. But nice never the less. Maybe the best things are unexpected.